Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2013

how to be productive

Hello Friendsfundersandfounders:
How to Be Productive - The Mindmap of 35 Habits of the Uber-Productive.Since the beginning of the year I lived in 7 different countries, spend 3 months in a remote village, and ended up in another mega city. If you want to travel and get work done at the same time, you have to be more productive. Here is the summary of a year of my experimenting with productivity in one mindmap.How did I come up with it? Here is an example in the clothing aspect of life.There is one thing in common between Steve Jobs, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Mark Zuckerberg - they all wear the same thing every day. Barack chooses between two suits every morning - grey or navy, Zuckerberg has a drawer of 20 identical grey t- shirts. When each of them were asked why they do this, the answer is to save time and avoid making small decisions so they can be more productive.I have been wearing the same thing for the past few months. Almost without exception. Does it work? Yes. I don’t have to worry about finding my clothes or being stressed out about how it looks. Day after day I wear the same thing that I know works. But there is a trick to it. I will write about it next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share